Monday 28 January 2013

Fairy greetings.........................x



And Happy New Year you lovely lot!
 
I feel like this year, is the start of some magical happenings down at the cottage. Something is stirring, awakening, growing...................something quite exciting,  something new, and something shared.
 
There is a reason I have been quiet in bloggy land for a while now. It's because of the something.
 
I can't give you a date, or anymore chatters on the something. Just this...................................you will be the first to know.
 
I balance the something, with my other day jobby. So let me leave you with a little picture of a fairy post box I made for some little people.....to post their secrets, their wishes, their worries, and hopes and dreams....
 
Speak soon.....N x

5 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Nattie!
    How exciting. My first thoughts were of a pitter patter nature but then, I think, I realised I was totally off the mark.
    Can't wait to hear more
    Ellie
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naaaaaaahhhh no, babies, well maybe the food kind ;o) .........xx

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year,I was on the same lines as Jelly Jam,oh well never mind lol.Am looking forward to hearing more,HURRY.Love Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year to you!!!
    Very mysterious..... Can't wait to learn more.....
    Carly
    x

    ReplyDelete